Supply chain Executive (Manufacturing / 5 days)
- Date Listed10/06/2021
- EA License Number19C9629
- Company NameOne Vogue Pte Ltd
- Responsible for all direct/indirect material and packaging material purchases to meet pricing and delivery requirements.
- Plan and procure assigned materials to support Production plan.
- Management of assigned materials/suppliers in a Pull/JIT Production environment with emphasis on material shelf life control.
- Manage Material Requirement Planning (MRP), monitor and expedite delivery schedule when necessary.
- Work closely with Customer Service staff to communicate schedules, schedule changes and to make any necessary re-scheduling requested by customers.
- Liaise with suppliers on quality, shipping documentation, and booking of local transportation for Inbound/Outbound via sea/air freight.
- Handling daily purchasing and warehousing operation to ensure that customer delivery schedules are met so as to provide customer satisfaction.
- Have good communication skills
- Well-organize, initiative, able to work under pressure and tight schedules in a fast paced environment
- Good team-player
One Vogue Pte Ltd
Job Type: Permanent