Pattern Maker | Up to $2000 basic | Apparel
Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 04C4142
- 5 days work week.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Construct CAD pattern to ensure measurements conform to size specifications.
- Amend CAD pattern.
- Provide heat transfer, embroidery & print placement.
- To account for shrinkage allowance for bulk production.
- Ensure that pattern constructions are sewable and producible.
- Develop pattern bases for new fabrics, confirming proper fit through testing
- Determine points of measure needed to finalize spec measurements.
- Collaborate with design and production team to determine best construction methods for new designs.
- Process patterns for photo samples and custom samples as needed.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels or equivalent
- Knowledge on using Gerber Accumark (V8.5 preferred)
- Garment construction knowledge in knit & woven apparels
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.