- Date Listed10/06/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number199505294K
- Company Websitehttp://klasengineering.sg/
- Company NameKLAS Engineering Pte Ltd
- Education LevelO-Level
You will be responsible for fabricating metal components or structures and performing quality checks on finished products, including the following job responsibilities:
• Read and interpret blueprints and engineering plans to develop and design welding projects.
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Cut, join and shape metal into the required shapes, using heat and a range of tools.
• Utilise handheld tools such as a handheld screw gun, drill gun, and grinders.
• Weld or join metal and other materials into a wide range of structures.
• Maintain weld machines using preventative maintenance methods.
• Inspect and test welds with precision measuring instruments.
• Operate tools, machinery and welding equipment.
• Any other adhoc duties assigned by supervisor or Management.
• Minimum 2 years of proven work experience, as a welder.
• Knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding, TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals.
• Ability to read blueprints and recognise welding symbols and specifications.
• Possess physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items.
• Possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
• Hands-on experience as a welder.