- Date Listed10/06/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number199505294K
- Company Websitehttp://klasengineering.sg/
- Company NameKLAS Engineering Pte Ltd
- Education LevelO-Level
You will be responsible for delivering effective and quality manual machinery production, including the following job responsibilities:
• Ensure product quality, equipment care, meet production output pace, housekeeping and schedules.
• Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues.
• Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines and grinders to shape metal parts.
• Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output.
• Use basic measuring instruments, gauges and measuring techniques.
• Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
• Ensure effective production operations and optimise procedures.
• Apply basic geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Perform tool-setting and work piece-setting.
• Any other adhoc duties assigned by supervisor or Management.
• Minimum 2 years of proven work experience, in operating vertical lathe machines.
• Knowledge of fixture and jigs, cutting tool application, part setting and machining setting.
• Possess physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items.
• Possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
• Hands-on experience as machinist.