Microbiologist (6 months Contract, Tuas, 5 days, Transport Provided)
- Date Listed11/10/2019
- Job TypeContract
- EA License Number12C6200
- Company Websitewww.machspeed.com.sg
- Company NameMachspeed Human Resources Pte Ltd
Microbiologist (6 months Contract to 1 year, Tuas, 5 days, Transport Provided)
- Develop and implements support systems and processes for managing quality records and documents that meet both internal and external requirements.
- Establish and maintain standards for Microbiological Test Method Validation, Transfer, and ongoing maintenance activities associated with Microbiological testing.
- Build capability in others regarding areas of primary accountability, such as conducting training/certification on basic GMP, GLP and microbiology concepts and testing protocols.
- Build and maintain state of the art capability in QMS, ISO, and GMPs and Microbiological evaluation methods.
- Ensure activities and items are in compliance with both company quality assurance standards and applicable government regulations, such as GMPs and ISO requirements.
- Ensure that established manufacturing inspection and sampling plans are followed.
- Provide technical consultation for Corrective Action Plans which relate to microbial issues.
- Work closely with the manufacturing facility and supplier experts to manage risk, root cause analysis, and corrective action.
- Demonstrate safety as a value by performing all job functions safely, while also complying with corporate policies and departmental procedures, in an effort to reduce risk and eliminate loss.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new quality concepts and systems to improve the way business, facilities, and support functions perform duties an achieve objectives.
- Provide technical support to process/operations team when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Chemistry, Biology or related discipline)
- At least 2 years of laboratory testing experience in a Research, Manufacturing, Quality or Regulatory Affairs function
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with cGMP and/or ISO 22716 with experience in handling laboratory and product testing preferred
- 6 month - 1 year direct contract (convertible based on performance and budget)
- Working Hours : 7:45 am - 4:15 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Company Transport provided
We thank you for your interest in this position, applicants with relevant experience please send Microsoft word resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster processing. Alternatively, please visit http://www.facebook.com/MachspeedHR for more jobs available, thank you.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview session via phone. Thank you very much.
Agency License No. 12C6200 / EA Personnel No.: R1548977