Production Operators [5 Days / Food industry / Boon Lay]
- Date Listed13/07/2021
Location: Chin Bee Dr. Singapore [Near MRT BoonLay]
Salary: $2200 - 2600 [Basic]
Working days: 5 days
Working hours: 8 hours per day [Timing will be based on department]
1. There will be morning / night shift, sometimes have to work on Saturdays [Sunday is off day]
2. There will also be shift allowances + OT but still depending on the department they will be placed into
- Nitec or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, Engineering, Food Technology or related field
- 4 years working experience with at least 2 years in manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with weighing balance and warehousing equipment such as pallet truck and electric stackers.
- Experience with HACCP, cGMP or ISO22000 systems
- Able to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Team player
- Self-discipline and able to comply to SOPs and company guidelines
- Handle raw material, weighing balances and other manufacturing equipment, including basic warehouse handling equipment such as pallet truck and electric stacker, as part of the manu-facturing activities requirement.
- Manufacture finished goods in accordance to specific process steps and standard operation procedures (SOP) in an efficient, precise and accurate manner.
- Perform to meet daily production target and capable of responding to overtime when neces-sary.
- Observe and practice personal hygiene and good manufacturing practices in all manufactur-ing processes.
- Act as an oversight for product quality on both raw materials and finished goods and identify any issues that may affect production.
- Ensure cosmetic and functional checks are performing on critical control points as part of food safety requirement.
- Perform packing and palletising of finished goods, both manually and through use of ma-chineries.
- Monitored and recorded process variables such as levels, flows, temperatures and pressures as required by the manufacturing process.
- Ensure the production inventory and all materials are well maintained in accordance to the in-ventory plan.
- Perform cleaning of used-equipment in accordance to SOP and perform post-cleaning checks to ensure no possibility of cross-contamination due to residual content.
- Perform cross-functional production activities when tasked.
- Practise safe and healthy working behaviour and communicate on all observed hazards and safety non-compliances.
- Participate as a core participant in Productivity Improvement Team and practice productivi-ty/process improvement methodologies such as 5S, COQ, Kaizen or Six Sigma.
- Perform additional tasked roles as part of the corporate requirements.
- Meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers and managers to ensure production activity re-quirements meet corporate standards and consumer expectations.
- Participate as a team on fostering a culture of safety, quality and operational excellence.
Please whatsapp or email only.
WhatsApp: +65 98511096
Reg No: R2199156
EA No: 14C7279