QC Lab Technician (Up to $2200 / West / Training Provided)
- Date Listed29/07/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number06C2859
- Company Websitewww.mci.com.sg
- Company NameMCI Career Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
• Salary: $1800 - $2200 + Shift Allowance + OT
• 2 days’ work, 2 days off, Rotating Shift: 8.00am – 8.15pm(Morning), 8.00pm - 8.15am (Night)
• Location: Tuas, Transport provided at Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang, Bishan, Jurong East and Boon Lay
• AWS + VB
• Perform audits to ensure laboratory practices are in compliance with established department, site procedures and safe laboratory practices.
• Perform validation as required to ensure equipment is properly installed and capable of performing consistently as intended.
• Perform QC testing of products to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly in compliance with ISO requirements.
• Assist the chemist in conducting lab investigation relating to product failures and participate in the implementation of corrective actions as necessary.
• Assist chemist in conducting experiment /analysis to support new product release and enhancement of test methods
• Ensure controlled documents to support QC operation are properly maintained and readily available.
• NITEC / Diploma in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Chemical Process Technology or other equivalent
• 0-3 years working experience in chemical testing lab
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please send your updated resume in MS format to email@example.com
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Siag Kar Yean (Karen)
Registration Number: R1985282
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
- own time
- rapid recruitment
- cash pay condo cleaner or supervisor
- working from home job
- welder job
- scope operator
- 2 days a week job
- job in singapore part time or full time
- part time job west
- shipping assistant
- cleaning job
- west part time job
- part time evening or night
- electrical maintenance
- part time ad hoc
- forklift operators