Raw Material Sampling Technician - $2500 - $3000 @ Tuas - 8-12 mths contract
Date Listed 04/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 01C4394
Company Name Kelly Services
Education Level Nitec
The candidate will be on a 8 - 12 months contract, there will be oppurtunity for renewable or conversion, however is subjected to client's approval.
Under general supervision, the raw material sampling technician will support the followings:
- Perform raw material sampling and rapid ID testing in accordance to written testing SOP’s and in accordance with local/ company regulations Internal Validated Methods.
- Peform documentation review to ensure completeness, accuracy, consistency, and clarity of raw materials tested, or inspected according to specification, local SOP and cGMPs.
- Perform business operations related to sampling (i.e updating dashboards, relevant metrics, housekeeping, inventory management, audit support)
- Participate in continuous improvement projects assigned that may be cross functional or domain specific.
- Minimum Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Sciences field
- Prior 2 years of experience in regulated environment
- Experience with LIMS, SAP, TrackWise
- Ability to interpret and apply Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge
- Detail oriented as well as flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to perform computer operations, such as ability to navigate in MS Office and complete Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Singaporeans only
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | T Stephanie EA Personnel Registration No. R1548888