Urgent / Building Technician / 5 days / West
- Date Listed25/11/2021
Salary up to $2600 + transport allowance+ other benefits
Our client is MNC company, manufacturer of semi-finished products in copper and copper alloys. Currently they are looking for Building Technician role to join their team.
· Responsible for the day to day facility operations which include maintaining uptime, operations of air-conditioning systems, Compressed air, Cooling water, water treatment systems and building services.
· Troubleshooting of utility services including gas systems to the production equipment.
· Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the minimum turn-around time within required quality standards.
· Keep the facility systems running stable, handle emergency events.
· Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within budget limitation.
· Coordinate with sub-contractors, vendors and local authorities.
· Responds to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints
· Handle and support projects to reduce energy consumption, etc.
· Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing required task in the plant.
· Maintenance of Fire safety systems and work together with fire safety manager to keep the system running safely.
· Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electrical / Mechatronics and minimum 2 Yrs experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage /M&E.
· Ability to read Electrical diagram
· Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
· Knowledge of MS Office is a must, AutoCAD & SAP will be an added advantage
· Strong personality with a hands-on attitude
· Positive attitude in challenging work environment
· Ability to support on after office hours or on weekends when it is required.
Interested candidate may send your resume to recruit12 at tbs.com.sg
Thank you for your application but only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
De Castro Diana Rivarez
EA:R1873984 / Licence No: 10C5505
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd