Date Listed 12/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name JOBSTATION
• Report any ad-normal machine condition to production leader/supervisor when
• Ensure 5s Cleaning & Housekeeping are done at all times.
• Responsible for route card/job order handed over for processing/production.
• Feedback any production quality issues observed to supervisor without fail.
• Support overtime & working long hours when required.
• Check & ensure that WIP items are being checked & sent to the next process.
• Check item completion based on the Route card due date or required date.
• Ensure that the quality of parts are free from burrs, scratched, etc.
• Ensure inspection report are duly recorded.
• Provide feedback & support to other production related areas if required or tasked by
• Performs other ad-hoc tasks assigned by immediate supervisor
• At least completed secondary education or with 1-2 years of working experience
• Experience in running 2 or more machines.
• Able to change simple machine parts & monitoring of machine running condition.