Date Listed 12/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Reporting: Property Manager.
- Maintenance of the Group’s building facilities/equipment (such as wastewater treatment plant, cargo lifts system, lifts system, dumbwaiter, mechanical and electrical equipment, fire protection equipment and other M&E plants etc.), and ensure they are all in good working condition at all times. If repair or replacement is required, source for quotation and arrange for the work to be carried.
- Make frequent trips to the Group’s city centres facilities to carry out random inspection on the facilities if required.
- Contact and coordinate with the service contractors/ vendors on the service maintenance, repair works and scheduling matters.
- Source for new quotations and vendors for any repair work for price comparison purposes. After which, review and negotiate with contractors/ vendors before getting approval from the Management to carry out the repair work.
- Conduct inspection after completion of job to ensure that the work was carried out properly and satisfactorily.
- Bi-weekly night inspection to ensure the functionality of all the building security lightings.
- Administrative duties such as preparation, verification & processing of Purchase Order/ invoices for payment.
- Assist in the preparation of yearly building maintenance expenditure and budgetary reports.
- Renewal of factory license, signage advertisement license, electrical installation license, subletting application, etc., and submission of new applications if necessary.
- Set up proper filing and maintenance system.
- Updating of maintenance schedule/ incurred expenditure reports etc.
- To ensure that there is adequate stock for all toiletry supplies/ light bulbs accessories, etc. / and place order if stock is running low.
- Prepare proposal to the management for any proposed repair/ replacement work to be carried out.
- Handle and assist in any ad hoc A&A/ upgrading/ improvement projects.
- Coordinate with the project consultants/ contractors on the Management’s requirements.
- Monitoring the work progress.
- Review of drawings, building plans to ensure that the design specification complies to the owner’s requirement as well as with the statutory code of practice/regulation.
- Quality control of work done by contractor to ensure all works carried out are in accordance to the approved drawings, works scope and technical specifications.
- Address technical concerns on all the M&E services to ensure proper functioning of the equipment at all times.
- Unkeep and maintain cleanliness of the facility at all times.
- Any other suitable duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822