Strategic sourcing Specialist (Machinery)
Date Listed 16/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- To source, analyse specification, cost breakdown and assess the price competitiveness, negotiate and purchase machinery and services from identified sources, local and overseas.
- To advise requestor on selection of suppliers and purchase term and conditions.
- To constantly source and negotiate to achieve cost reduction objectives.
- To compile purchasing statistics and reports.
- To follow up on purchases, and expedite with vendors on delivery.
- To review supplier market condition, price, quality and delivery.
- To provide supervision on forwarder selection, incoterm arrangement.
- To develop business relationship with key vendors and work closely with internal customers to achieve optimum procurement condition and result
- Diploma or above in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in dynamic manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Oracle, will be added advantage.
- Strong in MS office – Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience in Machinery, International logistic, Automation assembly will have an added advantage
- Able to do costing analysis independently