Date Listed 15/03/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- To liaise with the CNC machinists on all CAM programming instructions prior to machining process to avoid unnecessary error.
- To perform effective tool path generation for CNC machining and wire-cut processes on cavity, core and EDM electrode for mould making.
- Generate process print for CNC machining and EDM processes.
- Responsible and specialize in CAM Programming of E.D.M electrodes and mold inserts with the application of Unigraphics CAD/CAM software to support Tool manufacturing.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ CAM program
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in CAM Programming for 5-Axis CNC machining
- Knowledge of UG NX software