Digital Marketing/Social Media Executive, Position Available Immediately
Date Listed 24/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website https://www.mrplumber.sg/
Company Name Mr Plumber Singapore
Education Level Diploma
Responsibilities – Digital Marketing/Social Media Executive
· Assist in Paid Ads Campaign like Search Engine Marketing (Launch, test and optimise online advertising campaigns like Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
· Conversion tracking and monitoring performance of marketing campaigns using a variety of online tools such as Google analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
· Data Analysis, lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
· Search Engine Optimisation (keyword, image optimisation) Activities as required including overall content strategy and backlinks strategy
· Assist in creation and execution of marketing campaigns including company branding, online content strategy, social media campaigns, etc
· Copywriting for website content such as articles/blog post and advertising messages and adcopy messaging
· Website platform management including uploading of website content such as articles and images as well as continuous review and active management of website and all digital assets
· Daily Social media and community engagement activities including prompt communication and handling of customer feedback.
· Visual asset design/creation and image content creation including simple editing of banners, images, landing pages, EDMs etc
· To complete the task given within the agreed deadline
· Provide person in-charge with daily report on updates of digital marketing activities or upon completion of task
· Other miscellaneous administrative jobs including ad-hoc office operations and functionality
Position Requirements – Formal Education and Certification
At least O’Levels or equivalent education is required. Diploma or degree in business, marketing, multimedia related will be advantageous for applicant.
Knowledge and Experience
Candidates with 2 years experience with marketing, multimedia related role will be preferred.
Knowledge and experience with management of campaigns for SEM as well as SEO will be highly
Good understanding of various social media/digital marketing channels such as Facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, linkedin, baidu, etc
Exceptional oral and written comprehension, communication and presentation skills.
Experience with MS Office, as well as design software such as Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
Extensive experience working in a team environment.
Flair in Writing
Creative and ability to persuade through copywriting
Proactive, task driven with positive attitude
Good attention to detail
Independent and hands-on
Ability to multi-task.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Able to prioritize.
Interested candidates please apply by forwarding a resume/cover letter outlining your suitable skills and experience to email@example.com