HIRING - MARKETING OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE *5.5 days Bukit Merah* Up to $2600
Date Listed 14/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Responsibilities and duties:
- Brand management and brand protection
- Operations optimization and management
- Human resource management including Employee management and liaison, payroll, performance reviews, employment contracts etc.
- Maintains customer response operations and quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Resolves customer problems by training telemarketing service representatives; developing and maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
- All marketing aspects, including website curation and development and any other required marketing collateral.
- Ensuring business best practice – production, adherence & enforcement to company policies and any corporate or legal requirements
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Working understanding and competency in Adobe PhotoShop.
- Working understanding and competency in Wordpress and associated website development programs.
- Flexible work environments - you must be able to work from a range of shop locations for extended periods of time
- High attention to detail in delivering work.
- Agile and able to deliver any requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Previous experience in marketing and / or operations roles.
- Experience in stakeholder management with excellent communication and networking abilities.
- Higher education with a relevant degree (Human resource management, Communications, Marketing or similar.