You might be interested in these similar ads
Product Specialist (Marketing) - 6 months - Up $3300 - CBDMon to Fri, 5 days work weekTanjong PagarUp to $33006 months contract (extendable/convertable depending on performance and headcount)Job scope: Drive new product growth and implement new product roll out in showroom To compile market information on regular basis for management analysis. To understand the market and industry for basic pro ...
RESPONSIBILITIES:Active promotion on courses to intended target audienceParticipate in community roadshows/ events on both online & offline platformsManage & coordinate all interested applicants to respective CCs for registration & course sign-ups.Manage any ad-hoc campaign/ publicity as part of online & offline outreach engagementCoordinate with vendors to produce collaterals (brochures, flyers)R ...
Requirements: - Degree / Diploma in Business, Marketing or related disciplines - Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Knowledge in Adobe Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress etc - Experience in SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising etc - Proficient in both English and Chinese Responsibilities: - Plan and implement marketing campaigns, advertising, p ...
Responsibilities:Manage social media platforms and growing the pages in terms of likes and followers.Able to write engaging text and create image content. Ability to create video content a plus.Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.Able to take appealing photographs of food.Plan, coordinate and handle events.Liaise and propose to potential cli ...
Spigen is a premium brand for high quality mobile accessories, as a fast growing company, Spigen Singapore is looking for E-Commerce Assistant.Job Description1. Work and communicate with online platforms 2. Prepare promotion plan, new product set up3. Communicate with customers4. Process customers orders, returns, inquiries.Requirement1. Min. 6 months related experiences for online business2. Fami ...
We are currently searching for suitable candidates to join our team as Marketing Executive! No experience required as long as you are proactive and willing to learn! We welcome all fresh grads and ORD personnels! Job Requirements: · Candidate must possess at least a Local Diploma/A Level · Required language(s): English, Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking a ...
Job Description- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans- Identify the opportunities that the company can fill- Build a broad set of marketing assets to support the creation of a brand- Work with branding and marketing agencies to create strategies- Executing and / or supervising the execution of such strategies alongside such agenciesJob Requirements21 years old and aboveMin Dipl ...
Business Development Senior Administrator (6 months extendable contract)
Date Listed 13/09/2018
- A challenging role in providing ancillary support to the outdoor Business Development team
- Opportunities to engage in managing customer accounts independently
- Assist HOD with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities
- Track competitors activities by keeping abreast of market changes
- Coordinate flow and dissemination of information & communication
- Plan, implement and follow-up for all special events and annual receptions
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
- Create and maintain databases in a timely manner
- Liaise with potential clients on business tenders matter
- Degree or Diploma in Building / Civil / Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent
- Good tender management (Pre & Post Tender) skills
- Well-manner individual with previous experience in Construction industry
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Business Savvy and has excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to perform assigned tasks independently
- Possess creative and Good presentation & Negotiation skills
Salary: $4,000 to $4,500 per month (negotiable)
Work location: Aperia @ Lavender (HQ)
Working hours: 8.30am to 6.00pm / 5 days
Interested applicants, pls email full CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org