- Date Listed25/06/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number12C5083
- Company Websitehttp://www.gemini-global.com/
- Company NameGemini Personnel Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Our client is one of the largest international financial services company, with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia and Europe. Their Singapore office is now seeking for Marketing Assistant to join them.
The Role : Marketing Support
- Assist with organization of (client/prospect) events
- Sourcing venues / coordination of logistics
- Manage invitation process
- Coordinate internal preparation process with central teams and investment group
- Assist with the production of pitchbooks
- Manage subscription documents
- Coordination with distribution support teams
- Manage literature / presentation materials
- Update marketing database, event details and requests into Salesforce
- Manages calendar. Plans, negotiates and schedules meetings to accommodate manager and others. Ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Plan and schedule all travel arrangements in line with Company procedures and specific requests
- Complete expense reports and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the effective execution of administrative responsibilities.
- Collate and prepare material for client and prospect meetings
- Help process marketing related invoices and update marketing cost tracking spreadsheet
- Update marketing inventory list and coordinate marketing branded items orders
- Ensure the maintenance of all client organizational and contact data as appropriate
- Additional ad-hoc project work as appropriate
- Basic Understanding of Investment Management Industry
- PC Literate: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
- Event organization experience desirable
- Multi-tasking with good attention to detail
- Organising, Planning and Prioritising
- Researching and gathering Information
- Building Interpersonal and Team Relationships
- Effective verbal and written communication
Other Information :
- Working Location – Raffles Quay nearest MRT Station (Downtown Station or Raffles Place)
- Salary Ranges – SGD5,500 – SGD7,000 (Will commensurate with relevant experience)
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083