Assistant Procurement Officer
- Date Listed13/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Perform tasks involved with sourcing, purchasing and expediting of goods and services from suppliers, service provider and contractors.
- Attend to daily requests for sourcing of goods and services under his / her portfolio from production and other users.
- Check and ensure purchase requisitions are complete and duly authorized before sending our request for quotations (RFQ) to approved supplier and competitive sources
- Send our request for quotations / proposals, conducts negotiation with suppliers, co-ordinate technical clarification / work scopes / schedules from suppliers / service providers with users where necessary.
- Prepare commercial bid evaluations for next level approvals for purchase confirmation.
- Raise purchase orders according to establish system and follows up on deliveries.
- Ensure that all data of purchase are accurately entered into the ACCPAC Purchasing System.
- Conduct supplier appraisals.
Qualification: Diploma in Supply Chain, Material Management, Marine Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: Preferably to have 3 years of experience in procurement or related work.
Technical Skills: Purchasing Systems like ACCPAC, JDE, E-Procurement and Microsoft Office.
Interpersonal Skills: Able to interact with internal customers and external vendors with professionalism and integrity