Date Listed 07/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic & professional Sales Executive to represent the leading oil major fuel and lubricant products.
- This role requires a self-starter with proven business acumen, capable of originating and closing complex new business deals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing Sales and Marketing team with an attractive sales commission reward scheme, and car/ mobile allowances.
- Business & Customer Relationship Development:
- Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service and support to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining / expanding existing lubricant business relationships and acquiring new business relationships.
- Use prospect data to secure sales of B2B Industrial lubricants, specialty lubricant products and services by effectively matching customers’ current and potential future needs in line with targets / KPI and the company sales approach.
- Strengthening Shell brands and increasing market share in respective territory.
- Focus on lubricants high consumption segments and grows on key accounts.
- Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the Account Plan using pipeline management process in sales activities.
- Sales Management:
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. margin, growth, named customer CVP, and trade debtor target) to exceed team and individual KPIs as set by management.
- Fill pipeline with qualifying accounts, identify these accounts through cold calling, networking and business journals.
- Able to demonstrate high-level understanding of lubes business (Training by Shell and access to self-learning materials will be provided.).
- Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers.
- Increase the value for existing customers through cross, range and up selling using Shell lubricant products.
- Role will require an increased focus on hunting for new business, while maintaining existing accounts. Identifying cross sell and up-sell opportunities should be second nature in this account management role.
- For new and existing customers, define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioural and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan. Credit control duties will be required, as will difficult conversations surrounding shortfalls and contractual penalties.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822