Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Reports to: Head of Marketing – Asia.
- This is a marketing centric role that will suit a commercially minded individual.
- As an integral part of the marketing team, candidates will be required to work with the company’s advisory team to lead the development and execution of individual (and Group) business plans and enhance both internal and external communications.
- Set regional marketing objectives based on Asia strategy and local requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Partners providing consultancy as to how Partners may adopt marketing initiatives to support their business strategy.
- Work as a key part of the Local Management Team to shape and execute local business strategy.
- Providing the framework to plan and evaluate events and marketing initiatives.
- Formalising promotional relationships through negotiation and contract management.
- Planning, promoting and organising corporate events and marketing initiatives.
- Management of regional marketing budgets.
- Establish and evaluate marketing campaigns including regular management reporting.
- Create and own local strategies to increase awareness of the brand within our target market.
- Working as part of a marketing team that regularly shares feedback between locations to collectively grow as an Asia team.
- Responsible for overseeing the design, creation and distribution of marketing materials.
- General support where required for Singapore location.
- Act as an ambassador of the brand.
- People Management Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing – Asia.
- Will be required to support the local business objectives set with the Head of Business – Singapore.
- Will form part of the Asia Marketing Management Team along with other regional Managers (Hong Kong/China).
- Will be responsible for the management of the Assistant Marketing Manager – Singapore.
- Nature and Scope of Impact:
- Responsible for delivery of Singapore marketing strategy working with Singapore Managers, Partners and relevant third parties (vendors, agencies, Chambers etc.).
- Ability to work effectively with Marketing team, Head of Marketing and locally based management team.
- 3 years proven experience in marketing.
- Hands on experience in event management.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience in developing corporate Salesforce platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO, multimedia web design and content management would also be a definite advantage.
- Proficiency in design applications preferred (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Business Expertise:
- Excellent IT knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work alone and simplify the complex.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822