E-Commerce Marketing Executive
- Date Listed15/02/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number09C3541
- Education LevelDegree
Your core responsibility is to oversee day-to-day operations to hit growth targets and operational KPIs within rapidly growing consumer driven E-commerce websites such as Lazada and Shopee. You will be the main coordinator across all fronts and third-party platforms. You must be someone who has the initiative to be a core driver of the company’s expansion opportunities.
- Develop, establish, and improve framework of workflows, standards and systems for sales, marketing, and customer service, in order to achieve the requirements of the business.
- Deep use of web analytics to analyse performance, measure campaigns, and evaluate possible alternatives, make timely and strategic decisions with the best available information, and initiate appropriate course of actions to seek out conversions and sales opportunities.
- Oversee the sales performance on the different online sales platforms.
- Develop,manage, and evaluate digital marketing campaigns and Affiliated marketing programmes.
- Manage and create basic landing pages, optimise user experience and sales funnels.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in E-commerce or Marketing preferred. Other relevant Diplomas or Bachelor’s Degrees will be considered as well.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in managing e-commerce platform, third party marketplaces, and content management systems.
- All are welcome to apply.