Date Listed 17/07/2017
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201324947N
Company Website https://www.enable-sg.com/
Company Name Enable Business Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promote to prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Need to promote Human Resource solution and other Cloud Based Solutions
- To oversee our team of social media specialists, in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the digital marketing campaigns for our portfolio of well-established clients.
- Lead, train, motivate and mentor teammates towards achieving campaign goals and optimal service standards
- Plan and execute all social media, email, marketing database, and leads generation campaigns
- Design, build and maintain clients’ social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Drive digital agenda and ensure team is engaged with new digital initiatives
- Forecast, measure and analyse team performance against goals and help refine, improve and then report on impact on pipeline and revenue
- Knowledge of b2b sales cycle and how to optimize for better ROI for clients in various portfolios
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications/Arts & Social Sciences.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a marketing and communications setting is a must
- Knowledge on software products is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Decision-making skills are highly required.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of public relations and media relations.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with internal and external.
- Display flexibility and willingness to adapt to new situations and/or take up new challenges.
- Min $4000 (Salary commensurate with experience & qualifications)
- 14 Days Annual Leave, Maternity, Medical, Hospitalization leaves etc.
- Annual Wage Supplement, Performance Incentives
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Friendly, Interactive work Environment
- Basic training will be provided
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume indicating job title and expected salary
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
For more information about us please visit our website www.enable-sg.com or call 6908 8158.