You might be interested in these similar ads
We are looking for IT technical sales manager to lead sales & marketing and market our software products to SME’s and corporates. You will be responsible for- Generating leads via digital marketing, tele calling, email marketing and events- Initiating sales meetings & presentation- Closing deals and chasing open leads Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:- Past e ...
Digital Marketing ExecutiveRoles & Responsibilities• Manage and co-ordinate roll out of CRM system for Online to Offline retail (customer segmentation, loyalty points, etc)• Takes initiative to close the marketing loop through eDM campaigns (including monthly eDM newsletters etc) • Execute promotions (work with ecommerce/retail team on promo mechanics, work with graphics team for promo artwork)• M ...
2 Year ContractNearest Mrt: Telok BlangahJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Plan and spearhead the brand’s global marketing plan and content strategy, in line with overall business goalsPlan and manage entire marketing team resources; including job allocation, work schedules and project timelines to deliver timely and impactful campaigns and roll-outsPlan and manage overall marketing budget, including monitorin ...
Tele-Surveyor (1 Year Renewable Contract)
Date Listed 22/05/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Name Beacon Consulting
Job Responsibilities: (Training Provided)
- Place outbound telephone calls on defence-related matters
- Conduct surveys over the phone
- Record responses
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and approachable personality
- Good command of English and a second language (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil) to converse with non-English speaking individuals
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele-surveyor would be an advantage
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends
- A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Sunday (up to 44 hours per week)
- Currently, the team is working towards completing the weekly surveys from Wednesday to Saturday for this monthly-salaried role
- Working hours: 10.00 am to 10.00 pm (including 1 hour lunch & 1 hour dinner)
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week, overtime pay will be given