- Date Listed12/07/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelDiploma
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Degree/ A level/ Diploma
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org