CRM Marketing Executive
Date Listed 14/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Reporting to: Assistant Marketing Manager.
- The CRM Executive plays a key role in the management of the CRM systems and its associated processes, and evaluates data insight and information to develop effective and efficient CRM strategies and activities to improve customers’ journey and experience with the brand and dealership.
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager with developing, strategizing and implementing CRM plans and activities, and to improve the overall customer experience with the brand and dealership to increase brand loyalty and advocacy.
- To be the data custodian for the brand, maintaining and monitoring the customer and prospect databases to ensure data quality, accuracy, and regular updating (Salesforce & Autoline). At the same time providing timely reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Work closely with Brand Principal and other Group support functions on development and execution of CRM plans and ensure a cooperative and strong working relationship between both parties.
- Regular evaluation of customer touch points, CRM processes, database management cleansing, customer retention activities, collaboration and sponsorship requests.
- To be the customer advocate for the brand, ensuring that customer feedback, enquiries and requests via all platforms (Social Media, Email, Face to Face) are acted on promptly and within guidelines. Coordination with the respective departments to ensure all enquiries addressed.
- Facilitate customer board meetings concerning the feedback from customers via VoC (Voice of the Customer) on a quarterly basis.
- To promote the right data input practices and processes across the entire team.
- To possess a customer first attitude and ensure that he/she is abreast of competitor product line-up and launch dates, consumer and industry trends (e.g. PDPA), as well as product knowledge.
- To support CRM officer job functions in the person’s absence.
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Possess class 3 driving licence will be advantage.
- Comfortable with CRM and data related work across various systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience in CRM software - Sales Force, Autoline, Emarsys – will be an added advantage.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822