Corporate Sales and Marketing Manager
- Date Listed24/11/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameOrient Crown
- Education LevelDiploma
Orient Crown is a well-known and established luxury goods brand specializing in watch winders.
Priding ourselves on exceeding our clients’ expectations, we thrive on personalized customer service and top-of-range quality for our range of watch winders. We don’t just sell gifts, but strive to make a lasting impression.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled corporate sales and marketing manager with proven record. In this role, you will be in charge of building our corporate sales team and oversee all our marketing activities. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- Oversee day-to-day corporate sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market.
- Develop Business opportunities, pipelines which lead to sales closure and to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Identify and pursue prospects through various lead generated activities, including direct mailing, cold calling and referral program.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with new and existing clients.
- Proactively exploring new range of corporate sales channels in the local market.
- Collaborate with retail sales team to creatively reach more potential customers.
- Meet with prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria and their needs.
- Working towards achieving daily KPIs and monthly sales target.
- Marketing Campaigns – Brainstorming of ideas to execution of campaigns, you will be involved in the entire process which spans across various marketing disciplines.
- Plan and execute In-store events or atrium / outdoor events, Joint Promotions and Tie-Ups with relevant Business Partners to drive traffic into our retail stores and to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Independent, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Self-motivated & Dynamic.
- Advantage to have luxury products sales experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words or PDF with expected salary.
Please be assured that all resume received will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.