Date Listed 30/01/2018
Job Type Full-Time
SG Bike now looking for a young, passionate and talented individual to join its marketing team!
Have a passion for technology? Want to do your part for the community? Interested in the bike sharing scene? SG Bike is a local start-up company that provides for a fun, challenging, and fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunities to grow. At SG Bike, you will work with a bunch of diverse team players who can give their voice to bring about a diversity of ideas and opinions to change the course of the bike sharing market in Singapore.
The marketing executive will work closely within the team to develop and market plans for SG Bike in Singapore.
At SG Bike, we take the bike sharing market seriously and are working towards making Singapore a successful bike sharing city. We welcome all ideas and opinions to ensure we continually do the best we can to serve the local market in the right way.
We welcome new graduates or existing professionals who wish to make a difference in the market right now.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate within and outside of SG Bike and our partners to plan, design, manage and execute campaigns across both internal and external online and offline channels
- Create, develop and maintain campaigns, including conceptualisation, development, targeting, design, launch, and post evaluation
- Daily tracking of KPIs and optimizing of ongoing campaigns
- Identify, explore, and manage opportunities to drive brand awareness, grow reach, partnerships, and ultimately increase engagement amongst our target consumers.
- Review new technologies and marketing innovations for potential adoption to internal and external management
Qualifications and Skills
- A learning attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Computer skills (Email, Microsoft, etc)
- Able to work independently and as a team player with minimal supervision
- Proactive, detail-oriented
- Loves online shopping/sourcing
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite series
- An eye for good design
- Past experience
- Want to make a difference in the bike sharing market
- Language proficiency
Interested Applicants, do email in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio