Date Listed 13/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Degree
• To conduct trade surveillance for Equities, Fixed Income and its derivatives for potential market misconduct.
• To assess adequacy of existing surveillance model, and propose new models to be in line with regulatory requirements and perform user acceptance testing the new models.
• Assist in ensuring the MI Generic Control Plan is kept up to date with changes from Head Office.
• Assist in conducting monitoring of the relevant controls under MI Generic Control Plan.
• Managing other M&S related projects such as Outsourcing, Proof of Concept etc.
• To conduct manual monitoring for potential market manipulations and legal/regulatory violations.
• To conduct electronic communications monitoring for potential market misconduct.
• Ensure that all surveillance framework and processes are well maintained and kept relevant.
• Assist in ad-hoc requests and investigations from internal & external audit, regulator and etc.
• Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and market conditions/developments
• Degree holder with at least 6-year related marketing experience
• Basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft office,
• Maintain data confidentiality when working on classified projects, requests etc.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to work well both independently and in a team
• Able to work under tight timeline when required