Social Media Intern
Date Listed 29/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 02717
Company Website https://blueskyescapes.co
Company Name Blue Sky Escapes
Education Level Degree
Blue Sky Escapes empowers curious, independently-minded travellers to venture into and uncover some of the world’s less travelled destinations. We offer our expertise and experience in curating one-of-a-kind journeys which are authentic, extraordinary and transcendent; so as to spur you to step out of your comfort zone, discover the world we live in and enrich your sense of self.
Blue Sky Escapes currently crafts journeys to parts of Asia and Latin America. Learn more about us on our website (www.blueskyescapes.co), Facebook or Instagram (@bluesky.escapes).
We are looking for a creative and passionate full-time social media and design intern to join us this quarter, who bears the following skills and qualities:
- proficient in graphic design; able to create digital and offline marketing materials and content within company branding guidelines;
- familiar with photo-editing tools;
- good writing skills – for drafting travel articles, crafting engaging copy and editing content/descriptions of destinations and journeys we offer, to be uploaded on the website or sent to clients;
- able to conceptualise creative ideas and strategies, working closely with marketing on social media campaigns;
- has some experience in digital marketing - including managing social media pages (Facebook, Instagram), planning and scheduling content, and having a good understanding of the social media landscape
- able to identify and report on the latest industry trends, and assist in new initiatives to increase customer acquisition and engagement;
- flexible and responsive attitude – given that we are a startup, job descriptions sometimes evolve to include other roles;
- has a keen sense of graphic design with well-developed aesthetic judgment;
- has a genuine interest in travel as an industry, so as to be able to craft content which is engaging and to have a sense of what clients might look out for in our journeys.
Technical skills required: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
Please include your period of availability and attach your design portfolio/website along with your CV.