Project Executive (Web/eCommerce)
- Date Listed23/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://pixelmechanics.com.sg/
- Company NamePixel Mechanics Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around. We are certain life comes first, and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multidisciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that have worked with the world’s leading brands and young millennials with a necessary indifference to tradition. It’s fun, challenging, and mad endlessly.
We’re looking for a passionate web project executive who manages, executes, and deliver world class website projects. Gathering requirements, planning, and implementing website projects deliverables from initiation to completion. You will collaborate with clients and internal teams, ensuring projects life cycle is followed through.
You take ownership of projects you undertake and find it fulfilling when your expertise helped bring real businesses to the next level of digital. Armed with strong knowledge in web development, you add value to both clients and internal teams alike as you build strong relationships with them.
You’ll have at least 1 year of relevant experience, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you can execute to a very high standard.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute website projects with internal & external stakeholders, ensuring quality and on-time completion.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our products and internal development processes.
- Share your knowledge with other members of the team through conversation, collaboration, and documentation.
- Monitor latest and best practices in user-centric design, information structuring, and digital experiences.
- Proficient in project management software. (Asana / Trello)
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership.
- Ability to manage your time and priorities with ease.
- Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
- (Bonus) Experience with building websites through CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Strong Career Development
- Training & Skills development
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile claim
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Pizza Friyays!
- Annual Retreat
Salary: $2500 - $5000