You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Description:Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses in a Nursing Home Setting.Assist in Activities in Daily Living.Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate (Vital Sign).Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing, serving medication, etcSupervise the Healthcare Assistant and volunteers.Prepare and serve meals to residents.Obse ...
Handling the reception including registration and discharging patients, taking and confirming appointments. Assisting Dental Surgeons in dental treatments and procedures. General maintenance and up-keeping of instruments, equipment and clinic's premises. Able to liaise with Mandarin speaking patients. Training provided.
GP clinic in Queenstown requires regular part time clinic assistants.Day and night time sessions available for both weekdays and weekends.$10-$15/hr.No experience required, training will be provided.Singaporeans and PR only.Please call 64768588 during office hours.
Location: AlexandraDuration: 6 months contractSalary: $1800 - $2000 per monthWorking Hours:- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pmResponsibilities:Tracking of medical recordsData entryPerform other related duties as assignedRequirements:A levels / Diploma in any fieldSome admin experience preferredSingaporeans onlyInterested applicants, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com ...
Can speak English & Chinese. Committed with a pleasant personality. Male or female – only Singaporeans & PRs. Near Tiong Bahru MRT station. Do not reply through this website but send resume or whatever questions you have directly to Ms Liow at firstname.lastname@example.org婴童诊所招聘全职与兼职助手 (中巴鲁)/ 通晓中英文 / 亲切和蔼有责任感 / 男女皆可申请 / 只限于新加坡公民及永久居民 / 靠近中巴鲁地铁站 / 请把履历表寄至 email@example.com 的 Ms Liow
No Experience Required!! Fast interview!! Fast Hiring!! Benefits:- 3 months temp admin (renewable)- Salary up to $7.5/hr- Working hours: 5 Day (Mon - Fri) 9am - 6.00pm- Working Location: Outram (nearby mrt station)Responsibilities:- Attend to ad-hoc request for hard copy of patients’ records- Collecting, sorting, franking and distributing mails within campusFor quick response, applicants who expre ...
Singapore nursing homes need nursing AID. Free food and accommodation. 2yr work permit. Contact for more details on wts app Sai overseas +91-6239759187
Date Listed 24/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level O-Level
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Report to Clinic Managers
- Provide receptionist duties at front counter
- Able to apply basic patient care
- Prepare and dispense medications
- Assist doctors during consultation and clinical procedures (if necessary)
- Ensure accuracy of clinical data entry into computer system
- Able to do Corporate claims
- Handle all transactions include payments and ensure proper documentation
- Perform basic tests on patient (E.g. administering urine test, vision test etc.)
- Operate & set up of clinic equipment
- Prompt for low stock medications and supplies
- Maintenance of the physical facility of the clinic
- Maintain filing system, coordinate appointments and other admin duties
- Must be able to work at other branches when required
- Any other tasks as directed by the Clinic Managers or doctors
- Able to commit 6 working days per week
Skills and Qualifications:
- 'N' Level or 'O' Level / Nitec / Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
- At least 1 year Clinic Experience preferred
- Familiarity with medications is necessary
- Ability to communicate in other languages
- Proficiency in Computer and MS Office is essential
- Preferably experience with Medi2000 system
- Proactive, committed and ability to work independently under tight schedule
- Possess strong technical and problem solving skills
- Good team player
Candidates with no experience from nursing courses are welcome.
On-the-Job Training will be provided.
Interested applicants please submit your resume with expected salary to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Do visit our website www.prohealth.sg to know more about us