Community Gerontological Nurse [Up to $4.5k | Tiong Bahru | Nursing]
- Date Listed06/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company NameSupreme HR Advisory
Salary: up to $4.5k
Location: Tiong Bahru
Working Days: 5 Days
- Degree/ Diploma in Nursing, preferably with training in gerontological nursing
- State registered with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) and possess a valid Practising Certificate in Singapore
- At least 3 years’ working experience in the social services or related field
- Experience in taking care of older adults are preferred or candidates without experience must have interests and passion in working with the elderly
- Preferably has experience with manage peculiar old age health concerns and mobility challenges
- Preferably have experience in helping patients with moral support and therapy
- Safety conscious and observant when dealing with patients
- Experience working with older adult with dementia will be an advantage
- Be flexible, energetic and can multi-task
- Mature with strong communication skills. Enjoys working in team.
- Approachable and shows empathy to others and is able to relate and build rapport with people, whatever their social status
- Resourceful with critical thinking skills
- Physically and mentally fit
- Assess, identify , facilitate and advocate for frail older adult in their health care needs
- Provide health education and counselling as appropriate
- Assist doctors in providing medical treatment and care as planned .
- Monitor medical conditions and treatment progresses.
- Identify and address medical needs relate to illnesses and functional decline.
- Able to triage and manage situation in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular evaluation to ensure appropriate interventions and services are in place to meet the needs of the clients/ caregivers.
- Able to work independently and cohesively as part of interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary team
- Make frequent home visits to clients’ homes as required
Please include the following in your Resume Document *
(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB)
• Contact No.
• Nationality/PR Status
• Area of Stay
• Recent Photo
• Expected Salary
The Supreme HR Advisory EA No: 14C7279