Junior Vet Nurse [AM or PM shift / $2400-3700 / Alexandra Road ]
- Date Listed15/01/2022
Job scope :
• Triage and assist with new case admissions.
• Aid with anaesthesia monitoring and recovery of emergency cases.
• Assisting the emergency vets in the care and treatment of inpatients including ICU cases.
• Monitoring critical patients in the ICU ward.
• Taking radiographs.
• Restraining patients for examination and treatments.
• Discharging patients, preparing patients for surgeries and postoperative bandaging and recovery.
• Client communication.
• Attend in-patient rounds and engage in self-learning such as attending continuing development lectures and reading of books and journals.
• The senior nurses will also be involved in training the junior nurses and the PCAs.
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp or email me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
Whatsapp: +65 8598 8872（Andrew）
Reg No: R21102889
EA No: 14C7279