Date Listed 05/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 14C7048
Education Level Nitec
Our well-known client (daycare centre) is looking for Healthcare Assistant to join them
- Experience in working and caring for the elderly with dementia(not a must)
- Able to communicate in local dialects
· Ensure the safety of clients and give priority to their care and well-being.
·Assist clients upon arrival at the Centre, and record their attendance.
·Assist in carrying out the Centre’s programmes and activities, and encourage clients to participate, to
maximize their remaining abilities, and achieve their ICP (Individual Careplan) goals.
·Assist and guide clients in the exercises and activities prescribed by the Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.
·Assist clients during their mealtimes and ensure that their dietary requirements are met.
·Assist Staff Nurse with the serving of medication, as and when required.
·Assist clients in their toileting, including changing of diapers, washing and bathing.
· Assist clients with their ambulation within the Centre, and during outings.
·Be observant and report any changes in the clients’ condition and well-being to the Centre Manager/Staff
· Accompany clients in the Centre’s transport, and from/to their homes, if necessary.
·Ensure prompt handover of daycare fees/cheques received to the Centre Manager/Administrative Assistant.
·Ensure that all activity materials and equipment are properly cleaned and stored.
·Ensure that sharps are locked and dangerous items kept out of clients’ reach.
· Check, record and report any faulty equipment to the Centre Manager/Staff Nurse.
·Participate and assist in Centre and organizational activities and events.
·Assist in the general cleanliness and maintenance of the Centre.
.Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
Performance bonus, Variable bonus, AWS, Medical & Dental benefits provided.