Nursing Aide - Established Nursing Home
Date Listed 11/02/2019
Company Name Aber Care
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses in a Nursing Home Setting.
- Assist in Activities in Daily Living.
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate (Vital Sign).
- Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing, serving medication, etc
- Supervise the Healthcare Assistant and volunteers.
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Observe and report fluid intake and output.
- Bathe, dress and perform basic grooming for residents.
- Perform oral hygiene care, skin care and change of diaper for resident.
- Observe and report patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in residents’ room/ward.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and transferring residents.
- Perform Clinical documentation.
- Empty bedpans and change linens.
- Assist in programs and activities planned for the residents.
Job Entry Requirement:
- Degree in Nursing
- Licensed Nurse
- Able to communicate in simple English
- At least 1 year experience in Hospital settings