Clinic Assistant (Ops Personnel)
- Date Listed22/11/2020
- Company NameKingston Medical Clinic Pte Ltd
- Education LevelN-Level
Kingston Medical Clinic is looking for Full time permanent Clinic Assistants.
Kingston is a Health Screening Clinic that screens foreign workers that arrives in Singapore and operates heavily on onsite operations deployment like serology and COVID 19 Swab operations.
- Upper Paya Lebar Rd ( HQ 1 with on site deployment operations )
Clinic assistants are required perform:
- Front desks roles (HQ)
- Administrative tasks. (HQ)
- Managing medical reports (HQ)
- Perform medical checks, taking height and weight etc.(HQ)
- Assist doctor, radiographer or Phlebotomists. (HQ + Onsite )
- Willing to go for Phlebotomist course for blood taking roles. (HQ + Onsite)
- Swabbing in Clinic. Performing Rapid tests. (HQ + Onsite)
- Deployed On-Site Swabbing and Serology operations. (HQ+Onsite)
- Able to deploy overseas if the opportunity arises.
Clinical operating hours are:
Monday to Fridays: 8am to 7pm.
Saturday 8am to 3pm.
Sundays and Public Holidays Closed.
All Clinic personnels are on shift work. Rotating between HQ operations and On site operations.
Onsite operations can consist of night ops taking place from 530pm to 9pm. ( Rotational Basis )
Onsite operations are COVID19 SWAB team, and Serology teams.
All relavant training for certification for SWAB and PHLEBOTOMIST are provided. ( 6 months Bond minimum )
Able to start work immediately.