You might be interested in these similar ads
JOB SUMMARYThe Laboratory Technologist is responsible to provide comprehensive laboratory services.PRINCIPAL DUTIES1. Performs all in-house laboratory tests according to established procedures and reports results to clinicians.2. Familarises with the workflows and technical bench work of all sections of the Laboratory and competent to perform technical bench work independently in these sections on ...
Working Location: IslandwideWorking Hours/Days: Shift Work based on schedules (no overnight shift)Industry: Medical Job Responsibilities: Coordinate patient registration, drugs dispensing and inventory managementAssist doctor with procedures, including ECG and dressing changesManage customer service and patient administrationAdminister various claims and documen ...
We are looking for passionate colleague who have experience in dental industry. Located near Ubi MRT station, it is a modern dental clinic providing a wide range of dental services. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant will be interviewed prior to acceptance. Singapore and PR preferred. Full-timer: Working hours: 44 hours a week, 5 weekdays ( include 2 nights ) Sal ...
HIRING! Assembly / Production Operators (German MNC)Location: Kaki Bukit (Near MRT)Working hours: Monday to Friday (Fixed Shift)Either Shift (1) 7.00am to 3.45pmOr Shift (3) 10.45pm to 7.15am ($330 shift allowance)Salary: Basic + Allowances up to $2000 per month + Bonus & Benefits- Aircon EnvironmentJob duties:• Assembly and inspection of medical devices• Maintain documentationRequirements:• Singa ...
Responsible for registration of walk-ins and appointmentsPerform front desks duties - attending to patients' registration, crowd control, answering of phone calls for appointments and assist doctor's needs. Scanning of medical reports and send out to corporate clients or walk-in patientsStock taking and ordering of stocks.Maintenance of clinic's cleanliness and appearance.Provide excellent cust ...
Optometrists (Full Time/Part Time/Flexi Hours)
Date Listed 24/03/2019
Job Type Contract
Company Website www.noocc.com
Company Name Noocc Eye Centre
Education Level Diploma
- Must possess an approved optometry qualification accepted by Singapore Ministry of Health, Optometrists & Opticians Board.
- Minimum a Diploma in Optometry or Degree in Optometry or in Vision Science and/or Masters of Science (Optometry), or Doctor of Optometry.
- Strong optometric and opticianry knowledge and skills.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and written skills.
- Strong organizational skills and self motivated.
- Must be able to multi-tasks and work under pressure.
- Must be able to handle pre-school kids.
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide quality services, take pride in your work.
- Able to provide full optometric eye examination and opticianry services competently.
- A good team player with positive mindset and good work ethics.
- Polite, honest, good work attitude, and punctual.
- Responsible, hardworking and possess leadership qualities.
- Posses good business acumen, sales & marketing knowledge.
All are welcome. (Pre-reg & Full reg) Please email your full resume to : email@example.com