CLINIC ASSISTANT (CA)
- Date Listed20/02/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
Islandwide locations :
Bedok, Payar Lebar, Marine Parade, City Square Mall, toa Payoh, novena, Toh yi/bt Timah.
9am-6pm / 12pm-9pm / half day is 2pm-9pm 5.5days [islandwide, will discuss during interview]
Off days based on schedule
1. Reception Duties:
- To attend to all patients’ enquiries, either through call-in or walk-in, promptly and courteously.
- To register patients, either for appointment or walk-in treatment.
- Upon completion of consultation and treatment, to discharge patients by dispensing medication, collecting accurate payment and scheduling of next appointments.
- To collect payment accurately, either by cash, nets, cheques or credit cards.
- To enter every consultation and treatment fees as well as sales of products into the computer accurately.
- To file patients’ treatment cards correctly.
- To maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the clinic at all times.
- To pack clinic’s supplies and medications received in the prescribed manner.
2. Assisting the Doctor:
- To provide assistance to the doctor(s) on duty promptly, as and when required.
- To maintain equipment and instruments in good working condition.
- To maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the treatment rooms at all times.
- To send, receive and monitor cases that are sent to the laboratory.
-To perform certain test on patients, as and when required.
Open to non experienced as training provided
Singaporean only may apply
Cheah Khai Yeen Reg No: R1986405
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd EA No: 14C7279