Nurse Assistant - Senior Care Centre
- Date Listed11/10/2019
- Care for the health, well-being and safety of elderly.
- Deliver nursing care needs for elderly.
- Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly.
- Organise social and recreational group excursions.
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records.
- Look after clients’ personal care needs and cleanliness.
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients.
- Prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily
news chats, cooking therapy, Art & Craft therapy, singing
therapy, dancing, reminiscence therapy; etc.
Job Entry Requirement:
- Degree in Nursing
- Licensed Nurse
- At least 2 years Singapore working experience (healthcare setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly.
Germaine Er | R1875721 | EA No. 18C9070
Newton / Novena
- clinic receptionist
- dependent pass
- nurse clinician
- call center
- hr jobs
- it job
- recruitment officer
- dental technician
- female looking job
- research coordinator
- dental assist
- personal assistant
- nurse dialysis
- no qualification
- part time part time temporary temporary looking or a job
- senior citizen
- no agents