You might be interested in these similar ads
I'm currently looking for a clinic assistant in Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Clinic. Responsibilities: Provide receptionist duties at front counter Registering patients Preparing medications Dispensing medications Collecting payments Assist doctors in simple clinic procedures including Chaperone Performing basic tests on patient (E.g. measurement of height, weight, administering urin ...
Responsibilities:You will perform screening and/or comprehensive audiological assessments, recommend appropriate hearing technologies, and provide aural rehabilitation.You will also participate in the training of junior Audiologists and perform administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the department.Create the best patient journey for the customer through counselling and training.C ...
Responsibilities: Provide frontline service and general administrative duties and uphold the highest service quality.Register for patients and book appointmentsPerform cashiering duties, attend to and manage patients' enquiriesProvide chaperone assistance and prepare consultation document Requirements : Min. N/O level or equivalentNo experience requiredComfor ...
RESPONSIBILITIES:Manage reception area.Attend to patients and perform front-desk duties such as patient registration, appointments, billing, etc.Administrative duties such as insurance claims, Medisave, etcAssist Doctor during consultations if required.Any other duties as requiredREQUIREMENTS:Experience in healthcare setting would be an advantage.Enrolled nurses may be considered.Good interpersona ...
SALARY: Up to $8.50/hrHOURS:Mon - Fri, 830am - 6pmJOB DUTIES:- Packing and labelling of medicines- Checking of adequate amount ingredients packedNEED TO BE:- Min O lvls and above- Immediate starters preferred, no experience can applyInterested candidates, please whatsapp Kat @ 9383*9387, Kindly include:1. Full name2. Highest education3. Commitment periodQuote: pharmacygtKathleen Koh Kah Ge (R13301 ...
Dental Surgery Assistant No prior experience requiredTraining will be providedTo provide chair-side assiatance to dental surgeon, sterilisation of instruments and reception duties.Language : EnglishBasic computer knowledge
A well Known Hospital in the central area is looking for Central sterile Assistant Shift Works Company Benefits Career Progression Job Scope: You will be task to different Station,Decontamination,Assembly,Inspecting,Wrapping and Sterilization of the surgical Instruments and equipment. Cleaning and washing Soft and assemble , protect/pack and label the instruments according to the chec ...
Date Listed 27/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name SG Sleep Solutions Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
Duties / Responsibilities :
- Travel to the site (Hospital or other requested places) with equipment and prepare as needed to perform overnight data collection.
- Clean equipment on a daily basis.
- Clearly explains procedures to and establishes rapport with all patients.
- Maintains a comfortable and controlled environment during the entire time the patient is present.
- Summons qualified medical/supervisor personal immediately if an emergency situations develops.
- Alerts immediate supervisor of problem situations and take preventive and corrective action.
- Appropriately utilizes and troubleshoots diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
- Diagnoses and corrects minor deficiencies and immediately reports major technical malfunctions.
- Adapts to changing workloads and completes assigned tasks within an expected timeframe.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and react effectively to the unique needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- Participates in In-service training programs in and outside of the company.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient care through clinical competencies at least annually.
- Consistently observes and documents the effects of drugs, oxygen and other diagnostic and therapeutic measures pertaining to patients.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- RPSGT license from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) perferred.
- Medical/Nursing background or experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
- BLS certification
- Experience of 1 year or more direct customer service.
- Computer experience with excel, word etc
- Strong data entry,analytical and mathematical ability.
- Strong knowledge in processing or solving billing problems.
- Strong knowledge in processing and collecting co-payments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interest party, please forward your resume to Askus@sgsleepsolutions.com