Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name ENT clinic
Education Level Not Applicable
ENT Clinic is a specialist clinic looking for passionate clinic assistants that enjoys patient interactions.
Your everyday role is focused around running clinical operations whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
At the front line of our Practice, impression and service quality is paramount. Our team is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver a service experience to patients that is consistent with our Practice's Service Core Values.
- Full-time position
- 5.5 days/ week
- Salary $1,800 - $2,400
- Reception and Front Desk responsibilities
- Scheduling of appointments
- Update and maintain patient database using client management software
- Handle patient's concerns and provide appropriate solutions
- Respond to phone and email bookings
- Maintain and ensure clinic cleanliness and tidiness
- Inventory and stocktaking
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Centre Supervisor/Management
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability with other languages is a big plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Able to establish and maintain a positive rapport with team mates
Interested candidates can apply for this position by submitting your CV and a recent profile image of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org