Date Listed 12/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 11C4672
Company Website www.alphamanpower.com.sg
Company Name Alpha Manpower
Education Level Degree
In line with their expansion, our client, a leading MNC in hearing aid manufacturers are currently looking for qualified individuals to join their dynamic team for the position above
- Conduct auditory evoked potential assessments for patients when required to do so by a staff physician or outside health care profession
- Performing various audiological related screening test for patients dealing with hearing loss or balance and stability
- Fit assistive listening devices based on the patient’s physiology and other needs
- Establishing ongoing relationships with both our Customers and internal teams
- Coordinating with ENTs for the referred patients
- Hearing aid trial, fitting, and troubleshooting
- Capability to work in a small team as well as participate in a larger group as required
- Attend conventions and seminars when needed.
- Commitment to continued professional development
- The candidate must have minimum graduate diploma or Bachelor Degree in Audiology.
- 3- 4 years of clinical/field experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent organizational, written, oral and interpersonal skills preferred.
- Able to work 5.5 days
- An ability to multitask, work under pressure and communicate proficiently within thecompany and with customers is preferred.
Annual, Medical and Hospitalisation leave
Family and childcare leave
Medical and hospitalization insurance
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates please email updated resume in MS word, and indicate clearly the position you are applying in the Email Subject line & include the following information to
emmanuel @ alphamanpower.com.sg
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
*All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.