Singapore Nursing Aide - Stay Out
Date Listed 31/08/2018
EA License Number 18C9070
Company Name Aber Care
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses in a Nursing Home Setting.
- Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing, serving medication, etc
- Supervise the Healthcare Assistant and volunteers.
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate ( Vital Sign ).
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Bathe, dress and perform basic grooming for residents.
- Perform oral hygiene care, skin care and change of diaper for resident.
- Observe and report patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe and report fluid intake and output.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in residents’ room/ward.
- Empty bedpans and change linens.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and transferring residents.
- Assist in programs and activities planned for the residents.
- Perform Clinical documentation.
Job Entry Requirement:
- Degree in Nursing
- Licensed Nurse
- At least 1 year experience in hospital setting
- Able to communicate in simple English
For interested applicants, email your updated resume with recent photo to email@example.com
Please visit us at www.abercare.sg for more information.
Registration No: R1543536