Purchasing Executive (Shipping) | Salary: $3500 | Local/PR Only
Date Listed 08/08/2018
Purchasing Executive (Shipping)
Location: Clarke Quay
* Check and process requisitions, quotations and approvals for stores, spare parts and contractor services.
* Liaise with and review third-party vendors.
* Liaise with shore and ship staff for delivery of goods and services.
* Prepare necessary documents for importation, exportation and delivery of goods and services.
* Process and maintain proper records of invoices, delivery orders, service reports and any other accompanying certificates and documents.
* Prepare, review and report on company’s expenses.
* Assist in preparing and supporting vessels’ docking repairs.
* Assist Purchasing Manager.
* Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
* Qualifications from a tertiary institution within the field of procurement and supply chain management, offshore and maritime, or marine engineering.
* Minimum two (2) years of experience of related purchasing experience, and at least one (1) year of purchasing experience in the shipping industry.
* Possess utmost integrity and honesty.
* Highly organised, meticulous and on schedule.
* Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English.
* Good negotiation skills.
* Must be a team player.
How to apply:
Text Vanessa @ 97263523 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Resume in Words format
EA Personnel: Vanessa Tan
EA Reg ID: R1543417
EA Licence No: 01c3135