Water Fountain Maintenance Scale and Stain Remover
Date Listed 22/05/2018
Order online from our website or visit our Woodlands store for self collection : https://www.deanneco.com/Maintenance___Fountain_Care/cat2142133_3985620.aspx
Why engage expensive contractor to clean and maintenance care of your water feature or having build-up stain and scale all over your fountain when you can simply add this product into your water feature for easy fountain care and maintenance.
Protecs' powerful Synertec cleaners remove and prevent both white calcium scale-deposits and stains (due to iron and copper) on surfaces of decorative; fountains, birdbaths, tabletop fountains, and water gardens.
The powerful, dual-action formula of Protec makes it very easy to maintain the beauty of water statuary surfaces. Protec contains a unique blend of advanced organo-phosphates for superior protection against both white calcium mineral buildup and metallic stains. Protec will prevent and remove existing mineral deposits and metal stains on all types of fountain and statuary surfaces. This product will also help prevent pump damage due to hard water buildup. Protec treated water is safe for birds, plants, and animals.
- Safe for all types of fountain surfaces
- Recommended dosage: one drop per 38L of water per month- very economical
- Powerful Synertec cleaners removes and prevents white calcium scale and metal stains buildup on fountain surfaces.
- Controls water metals and prevents surface stains. Keeps water surfaces continuously clean and looking new
- Non-acidic, non-hazardous, non-foaming and non-staining. Aggressive non-acidic formula works quickly.
- Eliminates harsh cleaners and mechanical scrubbing.
- Protects water pump damage due to hard-water build up and corrosion.
- Protec eliminates the need for using distilled water in your fountain - it removes the mineral deposits from tap water
- Environmentally safe.
- Treated water safe for birds, plants, and animals including aquatic life.
Utilizing the newest technology, Protec's Synertec formula contains a highly synergistic blend of organo-phosphonates and copolymers. Protec functions by utilizing several mechanisms involving dispersion, crystal modification and "threshold inhibition." The product's adsorption onto a calcium crystal's site helps weaken, dissolve and prevent further precipitation. Stains are removed and prevented by solubilizing metal ions (adsorption) and dispersed (inhibition).