You might be interested in these similar ads
Description: Model: U1J PE Colour: Black Serial Number: 30257571 Sound: Slightly Mellow Touch: Medium Weight, Good Response History: The piano was purchased directly from Yamaha in May 2013 at $6,200. The piano heater has been left on all along, and the piano has been tuned a few times over the years. The last tuning was performed in June 2016. The buyer will be the second owner of this pia ...
Ibanez Automatic Guitar Tuner Model: BC-550 Mint ConditionMeet up at any MRT station
Brand HeliosGood condition,1st Owner, height 121 cmSeldom play, child give up hobbyCome with heater and benchinclude tuning and transporthp 91452708
Excellent choice for Yamaha Electone Students taking Grade 7 and above. 100% working condition. Comes with the original Yamaha Bench and cover. You can test at my place. Pls arrange your transport to pick up the Electone.
Pacific Rim 2 CollectablesObsidian Fury Hard Cover NotebookMeet up at Yew Tee MRT outside to trade. SMS or whatapps. 97882874Weekdays after 6:30 pmWeekends/Public Holiday meet up time can be more flexible.
Soothing Music CDs Enchanting love songs Chinese songs Buy 5 for $40 $10 for each
Self collect at yew teeHelping my neighbour selling her daughter weinberg upright piano.8 yrs old.cosmetic 8/10Working well, unless 1string and few keys need to repair and ofcourse need tuning.She selling cheap due to moving out.Will consider for fast deal due to need to clear my space. Do your best offer. Self collect at yew tee. Viewing are welcome for serious buyer. Thankyou dear:)Latest update ...
E884 - Taisho Koto (Taishogoto) - Electronic, Suzuki (WARAKU) TES-101 (NgYL)
Date Listed 03/03/2018
Electronic Taisho Koto (Taishogoto) SUZUKI Waraku TES-101 With Hard Case.
Well maintained and tested.
A copy of Japanese edition user manual on Suzuki Waraku, and AC100V to DC9V adaptor will be provided.
- Suzuki WARAKU is an Japanese made electronic musical instrument for playing traditional and modern music.
- WARAKU looks like classic Japanese taisho koto (Japanese harp)
- but WARAKU is truly an electronic musical instrument and not acoustic.
- WARAKU was very expensive and made limited quantity in those days.
- it was made for the small circle of the people who seriously studying Japanese traditional music and never sold at ordinary musical instruments market.
- so i'ts very hard to find now even in Japan these days.
- this is your first and last chance to get this bizzare exotic gem.
- first of all it's very beautifully designed, built in classy exotic wood case as in classic taisho koto (Japanese peacock harp) shape.
- with 27-key keyboard (same key as classic Japanese taisho koto) and 5-string bridge and 4 assignable drum pads
- it has 16 instrument sounds (all exotic Japanese traditional instruments like koto, shamisen, shakuhachi, weird voice etc).
- and in percussion mode you can play many exotic percussion by keyboard or assignable drum pads.
- there are pitch bend lever and vibrate switch, OUTPUT JACK and HEADPHONE OUT and MIDI OUT.
- so you can play external MIDI module by WARAKU's unique 5 strings or keyboard
- size is approximate W89 cm D17 cm H 10cm
- you can play WARAKU by keyboards or 5 string bridge and 4 assignable drum pads
- this unique 5-string bridge can play by usual guitar pick
- hold one key of the keyboard and play each 5-string bridge by pick like guitar
- 5-string bridge simulate Japanese traditional instrument like Taisho Koto and etc.
- Japanese harp musicians often use fast trill play so it has top 3 strings with same sounds
- 4th string is 1 octave lower from first 3 strings (in the case you choose Taisho Koto, other case same as above 3 strings)
- 5th strings is a bass string (you can set it to your favourite tone)
- string is strike/vibrate sensitive with velocity and is functionally electronic,
- it's not just simply electrical amplified like usual electric guitar, but completely electronic.
- WARAKU has MIDI OUT so you can play another MIDI synth by this unique 5-string bridge
- this 5 strings are very effective for guitar bass kind of string instruments
- it's feeling like guitar synthesizer.
- 4 drum pads are also touch sensitive and can be easily played by your fingers
- drum sounds consists of many exotic Japanese traditional percussion
- of course in drum mode you can play all of them on keyboard.
- WARAKU's sounds are very hi-quality, exotic and strange, very unique original sounds
- and playing by 5-string bridge with pick is very unique and fun experience.
- The item has minor fine scratches on wood surface and minor rust on strings but does not affect the performance.
- Well maintained and tested ok.