Edimax 16-Port Fast Ethernet Rack-mount Switch
Date Listed 23/07/2018
Model Edimax ES-1016
- The ES-1016 is 16-port Fast Ethernet rack-mount switch, that is designed for medium or large network environment to strengthen its network connection. Including rack-mount brackets, the 19" size switch fits into your rack cabinet. It is a superb choice to boost your network with higher performance and efficiency.
- The Switch ES-1016 offers environmental efficiency with Fast Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications. To comply with the IEEE802.3az standard, the Switch ES-1016 provides power saving functions to reduce energy consumption to help business save cost.
- The power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage when any shut down network device or inactive link is detected. That is, power consumption of the switch can be adjusted according to the link status or the number of active network devices when possible.
- The devices equipped with this green feature can automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
- Every port of the ES-1016 can automatically distinguish the connected network devices are running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps for Half/Full-Duplex mode. The ES-1016 can adjust the speed and mode accordingly.
- The ES-1016 receives and forwards traffic seamlessly with its non-blocking wire-speed. Every port of the ES-1016 has the speed up to 200Mbps in full-duplex mode simultaneously. This feature provides full wire speed to the connected devices and allows you to run a high speed network smoothly.
- With the store and forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets, the ES-1016 can maximize network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.
- Since the fan-less design ensures quiet operation in small office spaces, the ES-1016 is the perfect solution for small business and SOHO office deployments.