Topping NX4 DSD Portable USB ES9038Q2M DAC DSD Amplifier
Date Listed 05/06/2019
Topping NX4 DSD Portable USB DAC DSD Decoder Amplifier Headphone AMP XMOS-XU208 DAC ES9038Q2M Chip Amplifier.
It an excellent pairing for laptops and smartphones and perhaps DSP players, the Topping NX4 DSD is a compact DAC/amp loaded with impressive specs. It’s equipped with a popular Sabre ES9038Q2 DAC, along with an XU208 USB bridge, and it can supports some of the highest-resolution audio—including 32 bit/768 kHz, DSD256 (DoP), and DSD512 (native).
NX4 DSD comes with rubber bands and Velcro feet which allow you to attach to your smartphone or portable digital music player easily. It provides approx 28 hours of playback when the headphone amp is used and 7.5 hours of playback when the DAC and amp are used together. Featuring a full aluminum shell, the unit is smaller than your average phone and weighs just over 115g.
It comes in Black/Sliver in colour
- Analog input:1 x 3.5mm(share with analog output)
- Analog output:1 x 3.5mm(share with analog input)
- Headphone output:1 x 3.5mm
- Playback time:Approx 28 hours (only headphone amp)
- Approx 7.5 hours (USB DAC + headphone amp)
- Headphone output: 293mW
- Distortion: 0.0009% (140mW)
- Gain: 0dB.8.8dB
- Noise floor: 2.5uV 6.5uV
- 293mW x 2 @ 32Ω
- 114mW x 2 @ 300Ω
- Decoding SNR: 119dB
- 16-32bit / 44.1-768kHZ DSD64-DSD256Dop DSD64-512 (native)
- Net weight:Approx 155g (unit only)
- Dimensions:Approx 11CM x 6.8CM x 1.4CM
- Suitable Headphone Impedance:16-300Ω