Available: Freelance accounting, tax, payroll, book-keeping, GST services
Date Listed 15/11/2018
Dear Business Owners
Do you need assistance in maintaining proper accounting records in compliance with the Income Tax Act, GST Act and Companies Act?
Look No Further.
I am a Chartered Accountant (previously known as Certified Public Accountant CPA) since 1998 and have more than 20 years of working experiences, out of which the last 10 years have been a freelance/ part-time accountant serving SME, MNC and Chartered Accountants firm.
Entities that I work on:
• Private Limited
• Sole Proprietor
• Management Corporation Strata Title
I cover the whole spectrum of accounting functions:
• Full sets of accounts (Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, General Ledger)
• Payroll (incl CPF, IR8A)
• Tax (GST, corporate, personal)
• GST ASK Review and health checks
• Reconstruct accounts from messy records
• Preparation of unaudited financial statements
• Training of accounting staff
As I am a fully-qualified certified accountant, you can rest assure that the work is done accurately and adhere to all legal requirement.
As I am a freelancer, you can contact me on weekends and after office hours. You can also rest assured that your confidential information will not be circulated around, which may happen due to the change in the staff in an accounting firm.
Background of myself :
• RSM Chio Lim - Audit and Corporate Tax
• Aviva - Accounts and Corporate Tax
• Loreal - Accounts and GST
Education and Professional Details
• Diploma with merit in Accountancy
• GCE “O” Level with 6 distinctions