Analyze your Data and Improve your Sales
- Date Listed05/08/2021
Are you recently facing a decline in sales?
Worried about your business and sales?
Want to tally up your total sales and see how well you perform over a specific period?
Want to know your Top selling items?
Want to strengthen your weak selling items?
Want to know if your recent Campaigns are working for you?
Want to visualize all those massive figures into simple to read statistical information?
Want to know how to increase your sales on Lazada and Shopee?
Maybe i can help you for 9.9, 11.11, 12.12.
I've 10 yrs of experience running Data Analysis and Sales Forecasting for SME and other Mid-sized corporations, Im recently serving clients running their businesses on the e-commerce space and Marketplaces eg: Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10. I can find out issues as to why your items are not moving or why ppl are suddenly not buying your items. Might be true, might not be true. But I'll as much as possible analyse and interprete to you what your data is trying to tell you. Keep me in your business longer and I'll be able to accurately predict your issues internally and externally. Over the 10 yrs, I'm still continuously learning. There might be some things that i might not be able to answer you immediate but i'll be certain to find the answers you want for you.
1) You need to have something for me to work on. Your Sales Figures, Platform Account Statement Summary. I'm currently interested in these platforms(Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10) coz so many customers are asking me for it.
2) Your business must've already passed the hustle stage and you should consistently be generating sales on a monthly basis else its hard for me to compile any sort of reliable data for you.
3) Your trust. As i work with very private confidential data. I need someone(a liason or if its your business even) whom I can work with internally v.closely with who has access to all your data.
Why you need me:
1) Your website dashboard is just not providing you with the correct data
2) You don't understand business analytics
3) You wish you know more about your business so you can make better decisions.